HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE BABIES SWIMMING I AM 21 AND CANNOT SWIM THIS IS SOME FUCK SHIT
Babies instinctively know when to hold their breathes!
Babies are amazing
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? I HAVE TO HOLD MY NOSE AND THIS BABY DOESN’T HAVE TOO!?
What shitty parent discovered this
babies are naturally able to swim hello they just spent nine moths in amiotic fluid this is instinctive so no, parent is not shitty, parent is re-enforcing baby’s natural instinctive behaviour.
parent is good for doing this because parent is basically saying “yes the behaviours you were born with are great!”
Yup, if babies are ‘taught’ (allowed) to swim before they are six weeks old, they never lose the instincts they were born with that lets them hold their head above water and hold their breath when they need to. SCIENCE, man.
i remember hearing my elementary teacher talking about the different ethnic groups and she talked about how the Badjao people, who are primarily sea-dwelling and nomadic, teach their kids how to swim by tossing the small babies into the water because a baby’s first instinct was to swim. I dunno how accurate she was but the Badjao are amazing swimmers
The first baby it’s the cutest mer-baby ever.
what i can not understand is when people get mad when companions fall in love with the doctor. it’s very realistic. you have to understand that the doctor makes people feel loved and special, it would be really hard not to fall in love with him.
"I don't have perfect teeth, I'm not stick thin.
I want to be the person who feels great in her body and
can say that she loves it and doesn't want to change anything."
“I want my life to be like an 80’s movie…”
If you heard these every single day…how meaningful would they be after a week…a month….a few months?
Oh, Hydrogen Peroxide. You do so many things. You deserve more attention.
Here’s a list of the many benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide!
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash. (Small print says mouth wash and gargle right on the bottle).
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of “Peroxide” to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. One man reports, “I had a fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry. All gone.”
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. A nurse reports that she has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. If you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it’s not a drastic change.
11. Put half of a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there are protein stains on clothing, pour it directly on the spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, and there is no smearing which is why I love it so much for this.
14. Use 3% Hydrogen peroxide for removing blood stains – especially if they are fairly fresh. Pour directly on the soiled spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary. It is a great bleaching agent for stubborn stains on white clothes. Combine ½ c. hydrogen peroxide and 1 t. ammonia for a great stain removal combination.
15. Use hydrogen peroxide to bleach delicate items such as wool or wool blends. Soak them overnight in a solution of one part 3% hydrogen peroxide to eight parts cold water. Launder according to care instructions.
*Also, if you have a dog that you need to get to vomit (like if they ate a bunch of chocolate), make them swallow hydrogen peroxide. Give it to them a few teaspoons at a time.*
just putting this here
And usually just .99!
all of this. peroxide is underrated
As a habitual dental hygiene obsesser, I approve this post :-)
Also it helps clean off animal bones. Just soak them in H2O2 for a while and they’ll be easier to clean. Bonus: they also turn really white.
My dad and I put a capful in our ears when we are sick and it bubbles and cleans out all the wax. At first it’s really cold and the bubbling is a bit uncomfortable, but then I can hear normally and it’s great!
Peroxide is FANTASTIC for cleaning out your ears. I also used some when I was cleaning wax out of tablecloths. Worked like a charm
I mean, take a look at our crown princes.
You have Tom Hiddleston, English Shakespearean Actor:
Ben Whishaw, English Shakespearean Actor:
David Tennant, Scottish Shakespearean Actor:
Benedict Cumberbatch, English and also has done Shakespeare back in the days:
And then there’s Misha Collins, the king of them all, who as near as I can figure is a Russian megalomaniacal smurf unicorn with a twitter account.
There’s logic lost here somewhere.
how do you think they made up the dark mark tattoo though
like did voldemort design it in his free time in between manipulating people and releasing basilisks on muggle borns
because he has some mad drawing skills let me tell you what
one thing is for sure
it wasn’t hermione
GUYS THERE’S AN 8 IN THE DARK MARK
VOLDEMORT (unknowingly) SPLIT HIS SOUL INTO EIGHT PIECES.
JK ROWLING DOES IT AGAIN